“Look What You Made Me Do” music video | August 27, 2017
- Oscar de la Renta custom gown (Met Gala 2014)
- Kaufmanfranco Resort 2009 gown (MTV VMAs 2009)
- Mandalay ‘Fringe Dress’ (Fearless Tour)
- Marina Toybina custom ensemble (RED Tour)
- J. Mendel custom gown (“Out Of the Woods” music video)
- BCBG Max Azria Spring 2006 dress (ACM Awards 2006)
- Mary Katrantzou Resort 2015 romper (MTV VMAs 2014)
- Balmain Spring 2015 jumpsuit (BBMAs 2015)
- J. Mendel top and skirt (ACM Awards 2014)
- Monique Lhuillier custom gown (BMI Pop Music Awards 2016)
- Not found (Country Weekly photoshoot 2010)
- Charlotte Russe jacket, Michael Kors top, Joie Pants, Miu Miu oxfords (RED Tour)
- Jaded London jacket (1989 Tour)
- Kaufmanfranco jumpsuit (1989 Tour)
- Zuhair Murad leotard (1989 Tour)
- Ashish top and pants (MTV VMAs 2015)
- Jovani gown (Fearless Tour)
- Forever 21 top and shorts (“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” music video)
- Taylor Swift squirrel pajamas (“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” music video)
- Ashish top (“22″ music video)
- Bassike shirt (“I Knew You Were Trouble” music video)
- Aubrey Hyde custom gown (Fearless Tour)
- Custom ensemble (“Shake It Off” music video)
- Vintage sweater (1989 album photoshoot)
- Old Gringo boots (Fearless Tour)
- Joseph Cassell/Jessica Jones custom ensemble, Carlo Pazolini custom boots (Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve performance)
- Victoria’s Secret custom (VSFS 2014)
Thanks to the behind-the-scenes video “Taylor Mountain” I managed to get an even better look at all the Taylors used in the “LWYMMD” music video.
It’s been well-known for years that Taylor has been hoarding the near majority of the clothes that she has worn on tour, in music videos and on red carpets. A lot of these clothes are either put in commemorative exhibits (like the Taylor Swift Experience GRAMMY Museum) or are auctioned off for charity. Here, Taylor brings back a variety of iconic ensembles she has worn over the years.
This post is meant to serve as a comprehensive masterpost of all the Taylors included in the video.
As respect for Taylor’s body doubles, their faces have been cropped.
If I’m missing any Taylors, let me know over at @taylorswiftstylequestions! Otherwise, enjoy.
Check out everything from the “Look What You Made Me Do” music video here.