Favourite Outfits of All Time: Events
- May 3, 2010 – Ralph Lauren @ 2010 Met Gala
- September 13, 2010 – Miu Miu @ Easy A Los Angeles premiere
- September 27, 2010 – Roberto Cavalli @ Roberto Cavalli SS2011 Fashion Show
- December 10, 2011 – Reem Acra @ 27th Annual Symphony Ball
- October 22, 2012 – Vintage @ Target RED release party
- March 2, 2014 – Julien Macdonald @ Vanity Fair Oscar party
- August 11, 2014 – Monique Lhuillier @ The Giver New York City premiere
- December 2, 2014 – Zuhair Murad @ Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show after party
- January 11, 2015 – Jenny Packham @ Golden Globes after party
- February 28, 2016 – Alexandre Vauthier @ Vanity Fair Oscar party
In looking back over my Top 10 event choices, I’m actually extremely impressed with myself at the diversity of brands I’ve included here and that there isn’t one single repeat (with the exception of an event repeat, if you want to count that).
I also unintentionally have put together an even split between neutrals and colour. Obviously, my love affair for green is in full force here as I couldn’t not include her adorable Miu Miu number here as well as my love for blondes in yellow being seen in that elegant golden Jenny Packham full-length gown.
Her VSFS after-party look in couture Zuhair Murad and her flawless Alexandre Vauthier appearance at last year’s VF Oscar party should surprise no one as both of these looks were also received by TSS-ers with widespread acclaim. But, some may be most surprised by my inclusion of such an inconspicuous and plain vintage LBD. But the styling is what has always cemented that look in my Top 10. The inspiring decision to pair the vintage frock with an ultra-modern PVC pair of studded Louboutins was the perfect contrast, in my eyes.
What do you think? Are any of your favourites here?